Skip navigation

Park Police FAQs

Have a question about Park Police? Looking for information on fines and traffic violations? Want to know how to request a copy of a Police Report? Interested in submitting a MPIA request?

Check our Park Police FAQs for answers to common questions for our Park Police.

Find Park Rules & Regulations here.

Last Updated: April 26, 2022