Introducing our new ActiveMONTGOMERY registration website!
Montgomery Parks’ programs, camps and activities are now on our new ActiveMONTGOMERY website.
If you had a user account on our previous ActiveMONTGOMERY website, check your inbox for an email from Info@ActiveMONTGOMERY.org with instructions on how to set up or access your user account on the new registration system!
We are also happy to share Montgomery County Recreation Department’s Program Offerings.
Montgomery Parks offers programs across a variety of interests and suitable for different ages. You can find all the program listings within the guides or on ActiveMONTGOMERY.org.
Montgomery Parks Summer Camp Information
Arrival, Pick up, and Late Fees
All campers must be signed in by an adult and can only be signed out by authorized individuals listed on the Camper Health & Information Form. Please remember to bring a photo ID to sign your camper out at pick-up. Please keep in mind that there is a late pick up fee of $10.00/15 minutes charged.
Parents, caregivers, or guardians should monitor their children for symptoms of infectious illness every day through home-based symptom screening. Campers with a fever (>100.4) or other signs of illness or who have encountered persons with symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19 should NOT attend camp.
Please complete and submit the necessary forms We prefer to receive all forms electronically. We cannot accept campers without these completed forms. If your child is attending more than one week of camp or different Montgomery Park Camps, please make an electronic copy of these camp forms once they are filled out so you can submit them to each camp involved. Camp staff will ask you to initial and date confirming information is still correct at the start of camp.
- Medication Administration Authorization Form – This form is only needed if the camper requires medication during the camp day
- Specialized Activity Waiver (Not required for all camps)
Things to Bring
- Non-Perishable Lunch (NUT FREE) – to reduce waste, we encourage reusable containers and lunch boxes instead of paper and plastic bags
- Snacks for breaks
- Bring a refillable water bottle. There are so many activities, both indoors and out, and we want everyone properly hydrated. Water fountains are on site and can be used to refill water containers.
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Campers should apply sunscreen/bug spray before getting to camp to ensure coverage. Items must be in their original container labeled with the camper’s name. Please complete and submit the Sunscreen Form if your camper is bringing sunscreen to camp.
Things Not to Bring
Please do not allow campers to bring large amounts of cash, toys or electronic devices to the Camp. This includes cell phones, tablets, cameras, jewelry etc. M-NCPPC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.