- Adult Skate (AD): Open only to skaters age 16 and up. Regular admission fees and skate rental fees apply.
- Cheapskate (CS):Open to all; get admission and skate rentals for one reduced fee!
- Family Skate(FS): Open to parents and their children, ages 12 and younger. Regular admission fees and skate rental fees apply. Please see the current Public Skating Session schedule for dates and times.
- Parent & Tot Skate (PT): Open to parents and their children, age 4 or younger. $5.00 covers admission and skate rentals for one adult and one tot; additional tots may skate for $5.00 each. Regular admission and skate rental fees apply for older children and adults.
- Public Session (PS): Open to skaters of all ages; regular admission fees and skate rental fees apply.
General Admission Fees
|Age Group or Session Type||Fee|
|Regular (age 11 and up)||$8.00 (every day)|
|Children (age 5-10)||$8.00|
|Tots (age 3-4)||$5.00 (every day)|
|Seniors (age 60 and up)||$7.00 (on weekdays)|
|Weekend/Holiday Rate (age 5 and up)||$8.00|
|Cheapskate (all ages)||$8.00 (includes admission and skate rental)|
|Parent and Tot Skate Session (Tot= Age 3-4)||$5.00 (admission and skates for one parent and one tot)|
Group RatesA group rate of $8.00 per person (skate rental included) is available for organized groups of ten or more people attending Public Sessions Monday-Friday, between 9am and 6pm. Arrangements must be made at least 48 hours in advance to obtain this discount. Group discount rates do not apply on national or Montgomery County Public School holidays, and may not be available during all sessions. Please call us if you have questions.
Discount Ticket BooksDiscount ticket books good for admission to ten (10) Public Skating Sessions are available for $72.00. Tickets are good for admission for all ages. These tickets are good for admission only and do not include skate rentals. Please note: Discount tickets do not guarantee admission if the rink is filled to capacity. These discount tickets are not refundable if lost or stolen.