Stick ‘n Puck
Online registration will close 30 minutes before the session begins. Many sessions sell out, so sign up in advance to guarantee your spot! When you arrive at the rink, please check-in for your session at the ticket window.
Session Fees for Stick ‘n Puck and Pick up Hockey
- 1 hour sessions: $11.00
- 1.25 hour sessions: $13.00
- 1.5 hour sessions: $15.00
- Goalies: Free (max 2 goalies) – register in person only
Stick ‘n Puck & Pick-Up Hockey Rules & Requirements
Gear requirements for Stick ‘n Puck
- Adults (18 and older) – hockey helmet, gloves, stick, hockey skates
- Children (17 and younger) – FULL GEAR including caged hockey helmet, stick, hockey gloves, hockey pants, shin guards, shoulder pads, elbow pads, mouth guard.
- Maximum Number: Stick ‘n Puck is 30 players + 2 Goalies
- NO scrimmaging is allowed at Stick ‘n Puck sessions
- Players must provide their own puck
- Coaching of any kind is STRICTLY PROHIBITED except with a contracted M-NCPPC instructor
Pick up Hockey
This is open to players ages 18 and older. FULL GEAR Required (helmet, stick, hockey gloves, hockey pants, shin guards, shoulder pads, elbow pads, mouth guard). Maximum number of skaters is 30 players + 2 goalies
All skaters on Stick ‘n Puck and Pick up Hockey must follow the rules and regulations at all times.