These will help you make the most of the volunteer opportunities available in Montgomery Parks.
- How to Log Your Hours, View Your Logbook, and Update Your Volunteer Profile
- Background Screening Application Link – some volunteer positions require screening; staff will get back to applicants with further instructions if needed.
- Steps for an Eagle Scout Project – Information on how we like to work with Eagle Scout candidates.
- Student Service-Learning Information – link to the Montgomery County Public Schools SSL page
- Job Coach/Agency/Companion Expectations and Agreement Form – for those assisting volunteers with disabilities.
- eCoordinator/Samaritan link for staff login– for staff use only
Have questions or need additional help? Contact the Volunteer Services Office at email@example.com or at 301-495-2474.