Hillandale Local Park is a 24.5-acre park that was acquired by the Commission in 1943. The park contains a picnic shelter, multi-age playground, log challenge course, lighted basketball courts, athletic field and walking trail. The public bathrooms by the playground pavilion are open 8 am to 6 pm on an auto-lock system, and are maintained 5 days a week.
There are 13.2 acres of environmentally sensitive land, including a perennial tributary to the Paint Branch.
The playground located in this half-acre park is the perfect place to bring the kids on a sunny day. M-NCPPC acquired the park in 1952 and updated in 2023.