Sports Courts Availability
Park: Daily year-round, sunrise to sunset
Lit Courts: Open until 11 p.m.
Outdoor Court Rates
Montgomery County Residents – $10 / per hour
Non-residents – $12 / per hour
Camp Fees – $24.50 / per hour
*Reservations must be made at least 10 business days’ in advance.
Outdoor Sport Court fees are approved annually by the Planning Board. Click here for a full list of permit fees.
Camps or Clinics
All Athletic Event Applications on a Sport Court, must be submitted no later than:
- May 1 (for events from September 1 through November 30)
- December 1 (for events from April 1 through August 31)
To obtain permission to host a camp or clinic on Park Property, email the Park Permits Office a completed Special Use Form along with the following supporting documentation.
- Certification from Sports Organizations, e.g. USTA, USPTA, NAYS, MSYSA, etc.
- State Sales and Use Tax License
- Camp flyer and all other publications
- Background checks on camp staff for the current year
- Certificate of liability insurance naming M-NCPPC as a secondary insured on the certificate in the amounts of $1,000,000 per accident/$500,000 per person
- Bullying protocol (or Code of Conduct)
Rules and Regulations
All Permit Holders must follow M-NCPPC rules and regulations, contract rules and regulations, as well as the specific Guidelines and Conditions of Use as stated on the facility permit. Speak with our knowledgeable Permits staff on how to best accommodate and plan your event.