Terms and Conditions for Food, Beverage or Merchandise Vendor Permits
1. Permit Holders to adhere to the hours of operations stated on the permit issued not to exceed Park hours of sunrise to sunset.
2. All equipment, food, merchandise, and necessary licenses must be provided by the Permit Holder.
3. In the event that any law now existing or which hereafter may be passed by any lawful authority, County, Federal or State, shall require the payment of any license fees, taxes, or other charges on account of the use of operation of said equipment, said charges shall be paid by the Permit Holder.
4. Upon execution of this contract, the Permit Holder shall make a flat fee payment per the fee schedule, payable to M-NCPPC. Failure to do so will be cause for immediate revocation of this contract.
5. The Permit Holder may only operate at the specific facilities or locations reserved on the permit contract.
6. The Permit holder will provide trash cans adjacent to the snack cart.
These trash cans must be emptied and all trash removed at the end of each day.
7. The Permit Holder is responsible for any necessary cleaning and trash removal resulting from the delivery of the vendor’s products.
All trash must be removed from the park site.
8. The Permit Holder must furnish the Commission with a copy of their current State Sales and use Tax License and their
Department of Health and Human Services. Both of these documents shall be incorporated as attachments to this contract. Food Service Facility License issued by Montgomery County Government,
9. Follow all rules and regulations stated on the permit and any other requirements deemed necessary by M-NCPPC.
Montgomery Parks Rules and Regulations
10. Provide a valid certificate of liability insurance written by a carrier licensed to write insurance in the state of Maryland with limits of $500,000.00 per person and $1,000,000.00 per accident or injury incurred.
Any violation of the Terms and Conditions will be cause for denial of future permits of this type.
Please note: If you are considering selling alcohol, please contact the Permits Office for more details.
Phone: 301-495-2525 E-mail: ParkPermits@MontgomeryParks.org