Community Gardens Program
The Community Gardens Program offers Montgomery County residents parkland for local food production. Our gardeners grow much more than vegetables and flowers – community gardens make positive environmental, economic, and aesthetic impacts on daily lives. The Program includes 14 gardens, with a total of over 530 plots. Learn more about the unique offerings of each garden below.
As part of the community, gardeners agree to:
- Read and follow the Conditions of Use
- Join the communication listserv for their garden location.
- Be active participants in the community.
- Keep the communal areas weeded and chipped.
- Contribute eight communal service hours annually.
- Perform community garden maintenance tasks as directed by the Parks Volunteer Garden Liaisons in each garden.